Us This Christmas
Christmas Kettle is possibly the most recognized icon of The
Salvation Army. With locations all over Saskatoon, it is almost
impossible to miss seeing someone ringing a bell and collecting
donations using the kettles during the holiday season.
year the kettle campaign will start November 14th and runs six
days a week through Christmas Eve.
received in Saskatoon remain in Saskatoon.
The Salvation Army in Saskatoon provided:
Men's beds provided
- 2,799 Correction Bed's
- 87,174 Meals (men's residence)
- 155 Emergency Food hampers provided
- 5,717 bag lunches to children (Food on the Move)
- 218 Families received school supplies
- 3,210 Meals served at Nutana Breakfast Program
- 153 Emergency infant needs provided for
- 4,986 People received clothing
- 896 Christmas hampers
- 3,000 famileis adopted out
a bell for just one day, a group can raise enough money to play
a big part in what we do for the families of Saskatoon.
or individuals may volunteer to staff a kettle for an entire
day or at least a three-hour shift at a kettle location.
for the kettles, please contact Daryl Gran at (306) 242.6833
or via e-mail